Binchotan Charcoal has been used in Japan for centuries to filter and purify water.
Removes good minerals such as calcium, iron, and magnesium, increases pH, absorbs impurities such as chlorine, and also softens water (water molecules become smaller).
Water is purified and enriched at the same time.
1. To use the stick first, boil the stick in water for 10 minutes or until boiling, then lift and let it dry.
2. Put the Water Stick into the drinking bottle. Comparison of the use of Water Sticks with water is 1: 500 ml of water. For best results leave the water for 8 hours before use.
3. Repeat the first step after the user for 2 weeks.
4. After 3 months, place it in the refrigerator to absorb the smell or destroy and place it in your garden.
5. Don’t use soap or detergent when washing sticks. Dry and store in a closed container when not in use.
L : approx. 15 cm
Ø : approx. 2.5 cm
W : approx. 75 gr